Our Covid - 19 Policy
Due to Covid 19, we will be working in accordance with the government guidelines in order to protect our customers, the general public and Ourselves.
* We will not be carrying out a cleaning job if anyone in the client household has symptoms (however mild), is shielding or self-isolating.
* We will not be carrying out a cleaning job if we, or anyone in our own household has symptoms (however mild), is shielding or self-isolating.
* We respectfully ask that our clients stay in a different room to ourselves when we are cleaning. If in the same room as each other, social distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times.
* We ask that the windows throughout the house are open to ensure the home is well ventilated. We also ask that all internal doors throughout the home are open.
* We will be wearing a washable face coverings and aprons at all times whilst in a customer's home. At the end of each job these will be bagged up, taken away and washed at 60 degrees along with our cleaning cloths.
* Upon entering and leaving the home we will be washing our hands for a minimum of 20 seconds. If gloves are worn during cleaning these will be bagged up and taken away, and then safely disposed of 72 hours later.
* We will always use a clean set of microfiber cloths for each job and all equipment will be disinfected when we have completed our work.